An energy audit is an inspection survey and an analysis of energy flows for energy conservation in a building. We include a process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output. An energy audit is the first step in identifying opportunities to reduce energy expense and carbon footprint.
- Familarisation with the energy inlets and outlets
- Data acquisition, measurements.
- Study of advanced, modern processes and plants for similar activities under audit.
- Formulating energy equations and software.
- Economic evaluation of energy consumption in the sector/organisation/plant under audit.
- Analysis of energy consuming sub-processes.
- Suggest energy conservation processes along with alternatives, necessary investments, payback periods, economic benefits etc.
- Suggest steps to be taken for reducing energy consumption without sacrificing pro¬ductivity.
We provide a comprehensive audit report of your premises as per requirements of AS3598